Renown Health is a renowned source for health and wellness in the northern area of Nevada. Just as their name Renown Health identifies, they are prominent, well-thought-of, and acclaimed for their health care. They are making a difference in their “not-for-profit” health care.
What Makes Renown Health Care Different?
They are making a name for themselves because of the healthcare they provide. They are 1 of 90 health systems in the United States that owns its health insurance plan. Therefore, they are not dictated by outside sources on how they can treat their patients.
This healthcare entity is 1 of 281 physician-led hospital facilities.
What Are A Few Of Their Best Health Practices?
- Care and Exercise for your Heart after a heart attack
- Care and Help for Cancer Patients – Caring for the entire body for optimum health
- Care for children and their health needs. Ensuring they are protected against such illnesses as Meningitis. Teens and their cell phone habits.
- Women’s Health related to pregnancy, breast cancer, heart attacks and more. Menopause, exercise, and childbirth.
- Looking at aging in a healthy way. Seniors and Stroke signs, symptoms and treatment. Healthcare for Alzheimer’s patients
- Hospice Care and patient assistance
Renown Health strives to provide the correct care and awareness for every patient in every set of circumstances to ensure they receive the best available healthcare for their family and themselves. Click here to know more.
Renown Health maintains a calendar of events for their patients and subscribers:
- Walk with a Doc
- Grief Support Groups
- Breastfeeding Forum
- Cancer Support Groups
- Baby and Family Suites
- Support Group for Dementia Caregivers
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Spine Surgery Pre-op Class
- Advance Directive Workshops
- Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- Childbirth Education
- Infant CPR and many more informative health and awareness classes
Renown Health is more than insurance coverage and care, they keep their members and patients informed of health improvement and care.
Speak with a representative who would be happy to answer your questions and provide additional information. Call 775-982-4100